A smarter way to get a business loan
Borrow £5,000 - £1m for almost any purpose.Apply now
The UK Government is lending £60m to businesses through Funding Circle, alongside thousands of people and other investors. Read more
Get an instant quote
Your quick quote:
Above includes a completion fee of
Who are we?
Simple, affordable business loans
We're a marketplace that connects established businesses looking to borrow, with people and other investors who want to lend. By cutting out the costs and complexity of dealing with banks, you can get an affordable loan for your business in just one week.
Don't just take our word for it
Over 5,000 businesses have borrowed. Over 37,805 people are lending. £549,023,340 has been lent to businesses since 2010.
Loans to suit you
Borrow £5,000 - £1m, over 6 months to 5 years.
Our unsecured and secured loans can help you:
- Grow your business
- With working capital
- Cover one-off business costs
- Buy an asset
- Develop a property
- Get a commercial mortgage
If your loan is for something else, just tell us in your application.Apply now
Apply online at a time that suits you and you'll be kept up to date at every step of the way. Get a decision direct from the credit team in a matter of days, not months.
20 minutesCreate a full application and get a dedicated account manager. Get started
2 working daysGet an answer from a decision maker.
up to 7 daysYour loan is listed on our marketplace and funded by investors.
As featured in...
- "Some traditional banks are unaware of the competition they face - and the way upstarts such as Funding Circle are disrupting bank lending."
- "Lending marketplaces such as Funding Circle have gained the trust of consumers by offering transparency and providing lower rates than banks to borrowers."
- "This month the FCA began regulating the sector for the first time, giving it an official stamp of approval."
- "Within an hour of posting on Funding Circle, the company met its target. By the end of the week, they had raised £75,000 from 600 investors at a competitive rate."
Have any questions?
Download our guide to borrowing Share with your advisors.
Speak to an Account Manager 0800 048 8747