We are the UK’s largest marketplace for business loans
Funding Circle is a marketplace that connects established businesses looking to borrow, with people and other investors who want to lend.
By cutting out the costs and complexity of dealing with banks, your clients can get an affordable loan for their business in just one week.
We have helped 12,000 businesses borrow £1 billion since launching in 2010.
Our investors are ready to lend to your clients, including thousands of people, financial institutions and the UK Government.Read more
In March 2013, the Government began lending £20 million to small UK businesses through Funding Circle, as part of its Business Finance Partnership scheme.
In early 2014, the Government-backed British Business Bank Investment Programme decided to invest a further £40 million alongside other investors, to support economic growth by providing more efficient finance to small businesses.
How to apply
- Register as an introducer
- Get a quote 30 secs
- Apply < 10 min
- Get a decision In 2 days
- Get your client’s loan funded within 1 week
We are flexible
- Loans from 6 months to 5 years
- Unsecured loans from £5k to £250k+ with a director guarantee for limited, non-limited, and partnership companies
- Secured loans up to £1m
- Asset finance from £25k to £1m
- Property finance from £150k to £3m including development, investment, bridging loans and commercial mortgages
We want to help
We know the service we provide matters to you and your clients.
- Dedicated team
- Get a quote in 30 seconds
- Decision within 2 working days
- Competitive commission
- No early repayment fees
- Interest rates from 6%
For corporate partners, click here.
Which of your clients can we help?
Pictured: Jason from Spartan Motors borrowed £75,000 from 1,251 people
- Minimum of 2 years’ filed or formally prepared accounts
- Annual turnover greater than £50k
- UK company, including Northern Ireland, but excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Funding Circle has given me additional products to sell, and enabled me to find solutions for people that otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to.”Richard Hounsell, Director at South West Commercial Finance, was introduced to Funding Circle through the NACFB and has helped many clients access finance through the marketplace. Watch video
“Funding Circle is a valuable tool in our armoury when we go out to see customers. It’s very easy to use, the processes are very straightforward and you tend to find [loans are] fully funded within 48 hours.”Steven Watson, Business Development Manager at Anglo Scottish Asset Finance, has been working with Funding Circle since 2011. Watch video