- to the extent that they apply to you, our Borrower Agreement and our Investor Terms and Conditions.
If you have any enquiries in relation to this Website or the information on it, please contact us at email@example.com.
Access to the Website and the Funding Circle Platform
We try to ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the Website and its content and features and, if you are a registered user, to the Funding Circle Platform and your accounts, but we cannot guarantee that access will always be available or uninterrupted.
From time to time, access may be interrupted, suspended or restricted, including because of a fault, error or other unforeseen circumstance or because we are carrying out planned maintenance. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of the Website or the Funding Circle Platform being unavailable at any time for any reason.
We may suspend or disable your access to the Website and/or Funding Circle Platform at any time if, in our reasonable opinion:
- you have failed to comply with the Terms and Conditions that apply to you; or
- your account is being misused, illegally or fraudulently used or is subject to other unauthorised use.
You agree that you will:
- provide us with accurate information and keep it updated;
- be responsible for your own virus protection software; and
- comply with all applicable laws in relation to the access to and use of the Website and the Funding Circle Platform.
You agree that you will not do (or attempt to do) any of the following:
- hack, make unauthorised alterations to or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Website or Funding Circle Platform by any means;
- reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or part) any software available through the Website;
- make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter or distribute all or any part of the Website or any material or information contained on it (although you may make limited copies of your own account information for personal use);
- disguise or interfere in any way with the IP address of the computer you are using to access the Website or otherwise take steps to prevent us from correctly identifying the actual IP address of the computer you are using whilst accessing the Website or the Funding Circle Platform;
- gain, or assist others in gaining, unauthorised access to the Website and Funding Circle Platform;
- use the Website and/or Funding Circle Platform for any purpose that is unlawful, including any fraudulent use;
- use bots, gaming algorithms or other automated methods to access or engage with the Website or the Funding Circle Platform;
- use the Website and/or Funding Circle Platform to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials or other information; and
- use the Website and/or Funding Circle Platform in any manner that disrupts their operation or causes it to fail.
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your information and convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party website.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and the Funding Circle Platform, and the content, information, imagery and data published on them, including copyright and trade mark rights (whether registered or unregistered). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
We have registered and unregistered trade mark rights, and other rights, in relation to the words “Funding Circle” and the Funding Circle logos. You will not make any unauthorised use of these trade marks. www.fundingcircle.com/uk is the uniform resource locator (URL) of Funding Circle in the UK. You will not make any use of this URL (or any other URL owned by us) without our prior written consent.
Privacy and cookies
When you use this Website, we may collect information about your computer (including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type) and your interaction with the Website, including for the purposes of marketplace administration and service improvement. See our Cookies Policy for more information.
We do not guarantee that the Websites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Websites and the Funding Circle Platform. You should use your own virus protection software.
We do not warrant or represent that the use of the Website, or any content taken from the Website, will not infringe the rights of any third party.