4 top tips for growing your small business from a fellow business owner
In our latest business advice video, Michael Kain, Managing Director of Bramley and Gage, shares with us his 4 top tips for growing a small business. Having taken over his family business, which produces fruit liqueurs, Michael has grown Bramley and Gage from strength to strength by expanding into new product areas. Their 6 O’Clock gin is now supplied in Waitrose stores nationwide, and their fruit liqueurs have won numerous awards.
His 4 tips are:
- Manage your cashflow and know what things cost
- Look on eBay to make sure you get the cheapest price
- Product development is key
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes – learn from them
Watch the video for more detail on each tip.
Bramley and Gage borrowed £25k in May from 248 people through Funding Circle to buy a new gin still, allowing them to increase capacity. If you’re looking for business finance, find out how your business loan could be funded by people across the UK.
– See more at: https://www.fundingcircle.com/about-us/our-blog/4-top-tips-for-growing-your-small-business-from-a-fellow-business-owner#sthash.3uiakVJK.dpuf